Wednesday, November 25, 2009

keepin' a record of the day to day

So, Bloggin'...I didn't really see this coming. I write, but usually in a tattered notebook that is filled with scribles, quotes and sometimes phone numbers I will never call. I have felt the urge though to publish my thoughts and online is where most people spend time...Online or on on edge...

So I've been keeping a record of things, thoughts, observations and ideas for a few years and it's about time to see it in black and white on a computer screen.

This notebook entry was written late September...I was feeling awfully reclusive from the looks of it.

Enjoy!:

Is a girl unallowed to have a beer by herself? "No, I am not expecting anyone". I'd love to hear some music right now but the thoughts in my head is background noise enough. Plus the music inside this place is not really want I find pleasing to the ears. Apparently, Kings of Leon played in London on Saturday...sounds like they are getting pretty successful...big like the jonas brothers or kiss. Big fuckin' deal...The music industy is a topic in itself though, for a later day to discuss. I bitch and moan but I'm just as bad as the lot of them. Here I am on the patio of the outback shack drinking a beer, smoking ciggerettes by myself writing in a noteback that will never get read. People inside look like they are having fun or whatever they call it. I had fun once. The sports game is on and is a great way to deal with akward silence when these people have nothing left to say, for they have already discuessed teachers, classmates and oh the weather too. I've been wearing thse shoes on my feet for about four years, maybe more...Off and on of course because I am Canadian and we take our shoes off at the door. Not like those assholes from Full House or 7th Heaven. Ah, it's 3:25 and I need to put on a peppy attitude in uh, 35 minutes time for another beer and another couple smokes, I reckon. Or a I could do a whiskey drink. Something.


No comments:

Post a Comment